Main Office: 952-230-7960
Customer Service: Ext. 109
How To Use Our Products
Click on a product below
Where & How to Use…
Methods on How to Find and Treat Common Odor Issues
The All Clear formula allows the user many options on how to use from spraying, wiping, or direct pouring the formula onto an odor problem. Finding where an odor is, is sometimes harder than eliminating the odor with the All Clear formula.
Locating an odor is simple if you understand the following principle about odors. ODORS are always located on a hard surface (i.e. countertop, upholstery, carpeting etc). What you smell is the odor molecular being carried from the source into the air by air movement. Once you have located the area, now it’s just a matter of treating the odor.
A common odor problem is urine from pets. The All Clear formula was developed to eliminate urine smells and it’s as simple as following these 3 steps:
1. Blot up all urine liquids using a paper towel.
2. Spray All Clear formula into a contaminated hard surface (i.e. wood floor or bathroom tile) and allow to dry. NOTE: On fabric/carpeting and mattress surfaces All Clear formula needs to be brushed into the surface allowing the formula to come in direct contact with the urine odor. In extreme cases, remover the sprayer and pouring the formula directly onto the urine spot is necessary . Let it formula soak in for 10 minutes and blot dry. TIP: Applying downward pressure to the area where you have just poured formula onto will allow the formula to penetrate into the form assuring direct contact with the urine.
3. Finish by treating the air within the contaminated room. Starting at the urine spot and trigger formula towards the ceiling while you back yourself away from the spot works best. Formula need to cascade from the ceiling down towards the floor and the whole room should be treated.
Listed below are common household locations and the customary odors associated within these rooms.
Bathroom: After using the bathroom facility, trigger 2-4 shots into the bowl and then treat the air. Triggering formula toward the ceiling while you back out of the bathroom works best to eliminate airborne odors.
Bedroom: A daily spraying of the air within a bedroom is recommended to keep the room odor-free. Master bathrooms are a common odor source for bedroom odor issues. Dirty laundry and shoes are another source for odors found in the bedroom.
Living Room: The living room odors vary from food odors to the household pet. A daily treatment of all the furniture within the living room follow-up by treating the air will keep the room odor free. TIP: When treating cloth furniture spray enough formula into the surface that it is lightly moist. Next step is to brush the formula into the fabric to ensure full formula contact.
Kitchen: Cooking and garbage pail odors are the principal odors in most kitchens. The non-toxic formula is so safe that you can spray onto a cutting board to eliminate odors. Spraying down the inside of the kitchen garbage pail before you add the liner is high recommended. Add 8 ounces to a gallon of mopping solution will result in a clean and odorless floor.
OTHER USES & TIPS:
• Treating the air first in a room will take the odor out of the air allowing you to locate the source of the smell (i.e. pet urine smell).
•Adding a cup of All Clear formula into your laundry during the wash cycle eliminates odors (i.e. urine or pet bedding)
Ah! Fabric Finisher
Ah! HandsOn Gel-Lotion
It only takes a little with HandsOn. Dispense about a frozen pea size into your hand to rub into your skin. The tacky feeling goes away after about 30 seconds. If it does not you may have used to much. If there is no tacky feeling try using more next time. This is a non-greasy skin enhancer which hydrates your dry skin.
Sun Burned Skin
Apply the product in 2 phases 5 minutes apart. Rub a generous amount over burned area on skin. This is amazing for burned skin and you will feel the soothing tingle sensation as it immediately begins to heal your skin.
Shhh! Litter Box
The Shhh! Litter Box Spray was designed specifically to eliminate litter box smells.
1. Remove all of the solids from the litter.
2. Level the litter and pump 4-6 sprays directly onto the litter
3. Pump another 6 sprays over the litter from about 3 feet above litter.
4. Step back from the litter box and pump 6 sprays towards ceiling.
TIPS: When cleaning the litter box with soap and water, spraying the Shhh! formula into the soapy water works great to eliminate embedded odors from within the box.
Shhh! can be sprayed onto “just used” litter to eliminate smells between cleanings. Pump formula onto the used litter and then pump formula towards the ceiling to take the smell out of the air.